Super Bee Rescue is the best local bee removal and beekeepers in town. We perform 400+ rescues a year and have the skills to do the job right. We also have the necessary insurance and paperwork to work for government agencies, property management companies, and all others.
The Cost We charge $150/hr for the first technician and $100/hr for the second. The difficulty of the job will determine how long and how many technicians are required. We charge for travel time for jobs outside of southern Santa Barbara County. Our local territory is Goleta to Carpinteria from the Ocean to the base of the 154.
When can we help you? During the busy part of the year we are booked several weeks in advance for difficult removals. Often we can squeeze in a simple removals that only require one person for a few hours.
- If you have a swarm of bees (a ball of bees not in anything) they are likely to leave within 72 hours or less. We do not consider this an emergency. Often the bees are gone before we arrive. Please consider waiting 72 hours before contacting us.
To serve you properly we need the following information emailed to email@example.com.
- Photograph (15-20 feet away from the hive)
- Description of location of where the bees are on the site (including height)
- When you first noticed the bees.
- The longest period of time bees may have been in the location
- If any pesticides have been used or anything has been done to prevent the bees in the past. Note: If we determine pesticides have been used, it generally adds 1-2 hours to the removal for equipment cleaning and other safety precautions.
- Contact & Billing Information
- Full Name
- Phone and Email Address
- Full billing information if different than above*
If you do not hear back from us within 48 hours feel free to give us a call and leave a message at the office phone number.
Payment: New Clients: Payment in full is expected at time of service. Credit Cards Accepted. Alternative payment arrangements and terms will be considered on a case by case basis.
We will respond with a rough estimate on cost and timeline, if acceptable please respond to the email and we will add you to our waiting list and will solve your problem as soon as possible. If this is not acceptable please choose someone else to save the bees.